Get My Toolbar

Sunday, September 2, 2007

New to my toolbar?

Hello all. Some of you are new to my toolbar and some have been using it for a while. I just want you to know that I did not get rid of my old website and you can still get there by clicking on the link to the right under links.

I have been working on this blog for a while when I get the time. I finally got the template the way I want it and everything is going smoothly so far. I have more links to add, but other than that, I think that I have it the way I want it.

I will be adding illustrations as I receive them. Also I would like to add poetry that friends would like to share if they don't mind me adding them to my blog.

Just email me at keeper dot of dot hope at gmail dot com.

I wrote it out so spammers can't get to it easily. You will have to change the dot to period and remove the spaces and change the at to @.

I will probably post new and interesting sites here too.

If anyone has any questions or comments feel free to post.

No comments:

Chat here