Get My Toolbar

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

My JW Links

I'm sure that you are all wondering what happened to "My JW Links". I was just made aware that I have a link that leads to an apostate! I have shut down my links until I can update them, as I do not want to stumble any.

Comcast is having trouble with my webpage that I use to edit my pages. I am unable to access them. They can't figure out why and are working on it. I put another call in last night and they told me that they will send in another ticket, second in a week, to see if they can fix it. I'm stumped and frustrated.

I have an ftp program that I could just update my pages and then transfer them to my web storage on comcast. When I logged onto my comcast storage through my ftp program there was nothing there. Pages are still working but I cant get to them.
Anyway, I will fix my links as soon as I possibly can and then let you all know through this blog.

Thank you for your patience.

Your sis,
Susan

No comments:

Chat here